What are those going to be! CAN YOU GUESS? HE HE HE
Then Matt moved to the camper and whipped out the ole tape measure and was off to the Do It Center with cash in hand. He came home with even more wood, more stain, more screws and yes more beer! He was on a mission to complete this project, but what project was he trying to complete.....................
It was noticed while Matt was shopping that this area of the truck was sporting some new paint, could this have something to do with those boxes of wood in the shed????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
TAA DAA! By the end of the evening, the camper now houses some awesome looking cabinets! How do they look? We need your opinion, do they need doors or no doors. So let us know.
Heather votes that they need doors.
ReplyDeleteIf you drive it with things in the cabinet, they will fall out without doors.
ReplyDeleteDEFINITELY NEEDS DOORS!!! I'm with Amy... you put something in there and start driving... everything will fall out!
ReplyDeleteDoors a must - otherwise crap gonna fall on your head!
ReplyDeleteCouple questions for ya Matt...
ReplyDelete1) Next time I come to your place, can I sleep in the PIMPED OUT ride?
2) Have you contacted "TRICK MY TRUCK" and asked them for a job?
3) What color you gonna paint the outside? I was thinking CAMO so when you are out hunting the animals are not spooked by the big red truck!
4) Think this thing can make it all the way to Illinois? When finished you should really think about driving it to my place, I'd let ya park it in my yard as long as ya wanted to stay! ;o)
they need doors, so when you drive that thing to pensacola florida, your stuff won't fall everywhere. cousin steve
ReplyDeleteNeed doors because safety first.
ReplyDeleteEric, Question 1, yes you can any time, our door is always open if you are up for roughing it. 2. No I don't have the time. 3. We are thinking a light color to deter heat. 4. As for the Illinois thing, I don't think our mechanic at work would come that far if I broke down. But thanks for the invite.
ReplyDelete